Men are great at doing and fixing. But we tend not to focus on the way our faith can impact our life, and the lives of those we love. The Epworth Men's Ministry is a group open to any man who wants to walk the faith journey alongside other men. We have the following goals:
- Providing events that will promote fellowship, outreach & evangelism
- Becoming better husbands, fathers and men
- Promoting mentoring opportunities that lead to meaningful relationships
- Bringing men into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Developing a supportive environment that touches the lives of the entire church family
- Uniting men in prayer, Bible study, fellowship, and accountability
- Building relationships, friendship, support and discipleship
One of the ways we do this is with our twice-monthly Saturday breakfast meetings. With a light format and no study, all we ask of men is to show up, eat food, hang out and learn about how we can incorporate God into our lives.
Check out the church calendar to find out when the next meeting is.